Now customers can Add Money to their OK Wallet account from any Visa and Master card. This seamless Visa and Masterto-OK Wallet Add Money service is aimed at enabling users to reload their OK Wallet balance using Visa and Master card
issued by any bank of Bangladesh.
How to Add Money to your OK Wallet Account from Visa and Master card:
Please check the Tips before adding money:
- Tap on Add Money Icon from OK Wallet App home screen.
- Select VISA & Master cards option.
- Select Any Card Type from drop down menu.
- Enter Amount and PIN, then Confirm transaction.
- After confirmation, select payment type either Visa or Master Card option.
- After the confirmation, enter your card details such as Card Number, Card Holder’s Name, Card Expiry Date: (MM/YY)
and Security Code (3 digits which are generally found on the backside of a card on the signature strip) on your screen and
tap Pay Now Button.
- You’ll get an OTP*. Enter the OTP then click ‘Proceed’
- Click Confirm Payment. A flash message will appear confirming the transaction and mentioning the added amount.
* Never share your OTP with anyone.
N.B. No service charge is applicable for the Users.
- If any customer fail to add money and no OTP screen appears, please contact with the Issuer Bank for enabling e-commerce part of the card.
- Though e-commerce part was enabled, but customer failed to add money and OTP page popped up with blank page, please contact the Issuer Bank to inform about this issue and your Smartphone version (Android/iPhone).
- If Add Money amount has been deducted from the VISA or Master card but not adjusted in the OK Wallet, we commit to return
dispute amount within 7 working days. Due to some unavoidable circumstance if it take more than 7 working days, please contact with the Issuer Bank.
To know about the tariff, please click here
To download the latest OK Wallet Android App click here
To download the latest OK Wallet iOS App click here
There is a dedicated 24/7 contact center for your any kind of Add Money related assistance. For Local call dial on 16269
(from any mobile phone) & 09666716269
(from BTCL/Land Phone) in Bangladesh.
Please mail us with your valuable query & feedback: email@example.com