a. OK wallet Account - It is a virtual storage of money that can be accessedfrom mobile phone. After registration, mobile number will be the OK wallet Account number.
b. OBL - ONE Bank Limited.
c. Open an Account - Opening an OK wallet Account in a mobile phone.
d. OK wallet Mobile Menu - The menu seen after dialing *269#.
e. OK wallet App Menu - The menu seen after pressing OK wallet icon in a smart phone.
f. Cash-in/ Add Money - Depositing money into OK wallet from any ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point.
g. Cash-out - Withdrawing money using OK wallet from ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point.
h. Money Transfer/ Send Money/ P2P - Transferring money from one OK wallet Account to another OK wallet Account or any selected Bank Account.
i. Account Transfer - Adding money from Bank Account to OK wallet Accountor sending money to Bank Account using OK wallet Account.
j. ATM Cash Withdrawal - Withdrawing cash from ATM using OK wallet.
k. Utility Bill Payment - Paying utility bill like Dhaka WASA bill, DPDC bill and NWZPDCL bill using OK wallet. More utility bill can be paid using OK wallet in the future.
l. NID Correction - Paying NID Correction Fees using OK wallet
m. Mobile Recharge - Recharge Mobile Number using OK wallet.
n. Payment/ Merchant Payment - Paying from OK wallet Account to a seller (Physical/ Online) against product or service purchased.
o. OK wallet PIN - This is a secret number like a password to secure OK wallet Account.
p. OTP for OK wallet Login - One Time Password (OTP) appears after Account Login is done for the first time in the OK wallet App to ensure secured use. This code can be used only once and remains valid for 5 (five) minutes.
q. OTP for ATM Cash-out - This is a secret number to be used in order to Cash-out from ATM.
r. Transaction ID - A system generated unique reference number against each transaction that can be retained as transaction identification.
s. Reference/ Bill Id - ID that is given as a reference or identification of a specific transaction.
2. How to open an OK wallet
To open an OK wallet, please visit any ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point with both original and photocopy of your Photo ID (NID/ Driving License/Passport) and one copy of passport size photograph (Lab Print) .Then fill up the KYC form with the assistance of Branch official or Agent.
3. What should I do after registration?
When registration is done, dial *269# to use our USSD menu. Or download OK wallet App from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS). You can Cash-in/Deposit money just after registration. Normally 5(five) working days are required for successful activation. After your account is fully activated, you will get a SMS notification. You can use all of our exciting services once your full activation is done.
4. Who can open an OK wallet?
Anyone with the age of 18 years or above.
5. What identification document is must to open an OK wallet Account?
You have to have a valid Photo ID (NID/ Driving License/Passport) to open an OK wallet Account.
6. Where shall I go to open an account?
- Any OK wallet Agent Point
- Any OBL Branch
You can find our Branch and Agent location in our Website: www.okwallet.com.bd.
7. What are the necessary documents for registration?
- Duly filled in KYC form (Forms are available at the OK wallet Agent Point, ONE Bank Branches)
- One Passport size Photograph (Lab Print) of account holder
- Both Original and Photocopy of your Photo ID (NID/ Driving License/Passport)
8. Is there any charge for opening an OK Account? What is the Account Opening amount?
No, opening an OK wallet Account is completely FREE and it does not require any opening balance.
9. Can I do transaction 24/7 using OK wallet/ Account?
Yes of course, you can transact using OK wallet/account 24/7.
10. Do I need to open a Mobile Banking Account to use OK wallet services?
Yes, you need to open a Mobile Banking Account to use OK wallet services.
11. Do I need to have a Mobile Phone to use the service?
Yes, you need a mobile phone to register and avail the services.
12. What kind of Handset is required for OK wallet?
You can use OK wallet in any handset. OK wallet App will work on your smartphone if it is an Android device that runs OS 4.4 and above or if it is an iPhone that runs iOS 9.1 and above. And if you use a feature phone or if you use a smartphone that doesn’t support the OK wallet App then you can still use OK wallet via USSD by dialing *269# from your phone after registration.
13. Do I need a new SIM to use the service?
No. you do not need a new SIM to use OK wallet service.
14. What happens to my OK wallet/ Account if I change my Mobile Number?
You have to register and open a new OK wallet Account against your new mobile number. And closethe previous OK wallet/ account.
15. Do I need a bank account to use the service?
No. Bank account is not mandatory.Though you will get many additional services if you have OBL Savings account linked with your OK wallet. When your OBL Savings Account is linked with OK wallet, you can add money from and send money to OBL Savings account.
16. Are my mobile PIN, SIM PIN and OK wallet PIN are the same thing?
No. They are different.
17. Why should I sign up for OK wallet?
OK wallet is a fast, easy and secure way of accessing financial service 24 hours a day 7 days a week from anywhere in Bangladesh. It allows you to carry out menu driven transactions without having to remember any key words. It has exciting features like Money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Cash-out, Cash-in, Merchant Payment, Utility Payment and more.
18. What is my OK wallet/ Account number?
Your OK wallet/ Account number is your mobile number which you have registered and mentioned in your KYC.
OK Wallet PIN:
1. Why PIN is required?
PIN ensures security of your money and protects fraudulent transactions.
2. Why PIN is strictly confidential?
PIN is the key for transacting in OK wallet. Only with correct match of PIN & Mobile Phone Number can a user access the OK wallet Account. PIN is needed to verify the account owner by the system. If a PIN is disclosed, respective account is at risk; therefore, PIN should be handled very carefully and should never be shared under any circumstances.
3. What happen if I give wrong PIN multiple times?
If you enter the wrong PIN 3 (Three) consecutive times, your PIN will be temporarily blocked and you will have to contact the OK WalletCall Center on 16269. After you prove your ownership, our Call Centre Executive will unblock the PIN.
4. What shall I do if I forget my PIN?
Simply call our Call Center at 16269. Your new PIN will be sent to you via SMS. You will have the option of changing your PIN once you log in using the new PIN.
5. What happens if I lose my handset or SIM which has OK wallet App installed in it?
No one will be able to log in to your OK wallet Account without your OK wallet PIN when your phone is stolen. For your financial security, you will be automatically logged out of the app after a specific period of inactivity and if anyone wants to login afterwards, s/he must login with your OK wallet PIN.However, call our Call Centre on 16269 and inform them of the loss. They will bar your OK wallet Account at your request.
6. What should I do in case my handset or SIM gets stolen or lost when I am using OK wallet via USSD?
There is no danger as the USSD is not stored on your phone or in the SIM; rather it is accessed via the Mobile Banking server. However, call our Call Centre on 16269 and inform them of the loss. They will bar your OK wallet Account at your request.
OK wallet Product & Service Features:
1. What are the services that are available in OK wallet/ Account?
OK wallet/ Account has exciting features like Money Transfer (Send Money/P2P), Mobile Recharge, Cash-out, Merchant Payment, and Utility Payment. Add Money is available in the OK wallet where you can Cash-in from linked OBL Savings Account or OBL Branch or our Agent Point.
2. Are there any extra charges for doing transactions using the OK walletApp?
There is no extra charge for doing transactions using OK walletApp.
3. How shall I be notified after each transaction?
You will get an instant Flash Notification and also a Confirmation SMS after each transaction.
4. How long does it take to complete each transaction?
Usually it takes less than a minute.
5. What is the Maximum Balance for OK wallet/ Account?
At any point of time, maximum OK wallet Account balance is BDT 300,000 (Three Lac).
6. I have an ONE Bank Savings Account, how can I open an OK wallet which is linked to that Savings Account?
Visit any of our branches and fill our OK Account Registration and Account Linkage Form. You will receive a SMS notification confirming the account linkage within few hours. After account linkage you will be able to use all of our exciting services. The mobile number you have provided in your OK Account Registration and Account Linkage Form will be your OK wallet Account number.
7. Where to Cash-in (Cash Deposit) or Add Money?
Customer can Cash-in (Deposit) at any ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point.
You can also Cash-in from your ONE Bank Limited’s Saving Account, if you have one and if the Account is linked to your OK wallet.
ONE Bank Limited is working to enable Cash-in from other bank account, Debit and Credit cards. So these options will be available soon.
8. How to Add Money from OBL account using OK wallet App?
If you want to add money from OBL Account to your OK wallet App,you have to choose the OBL Account in the Add Money section. After you choose the Account you want to add money from, key in the amount and PIN. The amount will be added to your OK wallet.
9. How to Add Money from OBL account using USSD Channel?
If you want to add money from OBL Account to your OK wallet using USSD Channel, you have to choose the OBL Account from Money Transfer menu. After you choose the Account you want to add money from, key in the amount and PIN. The amount will be added to your OK wallet.
10. How much can I Cash-in (Cash Deposit) or Add Money?
- You can Cash-in twice a day for any amount from BDT 50 to BDT 15,000. Your monthly Cash-in transaction limit is BDT 1,00,000 and monthly 20 transactions.
- From your Linked OBL Savings Account you can Cash-in thrice a day for any amount from BDT 100 to BDT 25,000. Your monthly Cash-in transaction limit is BDT 2,00,000 and monthly 30 transactions.
*Limits may change at ONE Bank Limited’s discretion.
11. Where to Cash-out (Cash Withdrawal)?
Customer can Cash-out (withdraw) at any ONE Bank Branch or OK wallet Agent Point.
12. How to Cash-out (cash withdrawal) from any ONE Bank Branch?
You can Cash-out (withdraw) at any ONE Bank Branch by choosing the Cash-out option in the OK wallet first. Then select Cash-out from Branch option. You have to enter the amount and the PIN to confirm transaction. After confirming the transaction, you will get a Transaction ID. When you provide it to the OK Service Manager at Teller counter by filling out the withdraw slip, you will get the cash amount.
13. How to Cash-out (cash withdrawal) from OK wallet Agent Point?
At OK wallet Agent Point you can either Scan the Agent QR code or enter the Agent number using OK wallet mobile App. You have to enter the amount and the PIN. After you press confirmation button you will get Transaction ID. When you provide it to OK Agent, you will get the cash amount.
At OK wallet Agent Point you can also Cash-out (cash withdrawal) using USSD Menu. All you have to do is dial *269# and choose Cash-out option Then enter agent number, amount and PIN. You will get Transaction ID. When you provide to OK Agent, you will get the cash amount.
14. How much can I Cash-out (cash withdrawal)?
You can Cash-out twice a day for any amount from BDT 50 to BDT 10,000. Your monthly Cash-out transaction limit is BDT 50,000 and monthly 10 transactions.
*Limits may change at ONE Bank Limited’s discretion.
15. How shall I pay my Cash-out transaction charges?
Service charges will be deducted from your Account balance; therefore you do not have to pay in cash to the Agent or ONE Bank branches.
16. Can I deposit and withdraw money immediately after registration?
You can deposit money immediately after registration. However, after you provide the required document, Bank officer verifies the information on the registration form (KYC form) and authorizes the account for activation. Normally 5 working days are required for successful activation. After your account is fully activated, you will get a SMS notification. You can use all of our exciting services once your full activation is done.
*KYC verification is a mandatory step as per Bangladesh Bank Regulation.
17. How can I Transfer Money/ P2P / Send Money from one OK wallet to other OK wallet using the App?
To transfer money from OK account to OK account using Mobile App find the OK A/C to OK A/C tab in Money Transfer option. Enter the receiver’s number or select the number from your Phone Contact List. Enter the amount you want to send and the PIN. Both you and the receiver will get a message confirming the successful transaction after you hit the Confirm button.
18. How can I Transfer Money/ P2P / Send Money from one OK wallet to other OK wallet using USSD Channel?
After choosing Money Transfer from our USSD menu, select OK A/C to OK A/C. Enter the amount you want to send and the PIN. Both you and the receiver will get a message confirming the successful transaction.
19. How can I Transfer Money/ P2P / Send Money from one OK wallet to OBL Account using App?
To transfer money from OK A/C to One Bank A/C using Mobile App, select the option OK A/C to One Bank A/C in the Money Transfer menu. Choose the linked OBL A/C, enter the amount you want to send, enter your PIN and click Confirm button.
20. How can I Transfer Money/ P2P / Send Money from one OK wallet to OBL Account using USSD Channel?
In case you want to transfer money to OBL Account via USSD menu you have to choose the option OK A/C to One Bank A/C in the Money Transfer menu of OK wallet. Then select the linked OBL Savings account, key in the amount and PIN. Money will be added to the OK wallet Account.
21. How much Money Transfer/ P2P transfer can I do?
At present OK wallet account user can transfer maximum Tk.10,000/- (Ten thousand) per day and Tk.25,000/- (Twenty five thousand) per month from own OK wallet account to any other OK wallet account any time. Your monthly Cash-out transaction limit is BDT 25,000 (Twenty five thousand) and monthly 50 transactions.
From Linked OBL Saving Account to OK wallet Account you can transfer thricea day for any amount from BDT 100 to BDT 25,000. Your monthly limit for thistransaction is BDT 2, 00,000 and monthly 30 transactions.
*Limits may change at ONE Bank Limited’s discretion.
22. How to pay merchant or do shopping using OK wallet using OK wallet App?
If you want to pay merchant using OK wallet Mobile App- Go to Merchant Payment option andScan the QR code. The Merchant Number and Name will appear automatically. Enter your bill amount. You can also manually enter the Merchant Number then enter amount and PIN to pay.
23. How to pay merchant or do shopping using OK using USSD Channel?
To pay merchant by USSD, dial *269# and choose Payment option. Choose Merchant Payment and enter the Merchant Number. Enter the bill amount and insert the PIN. You will get the message of successful transaction.
24. How much merchant payment can I make?
At present there is no minimum or maximum amount or number of transaction limit for paying the Merchant.
25. How to Recharge Mobile in OK wallet App?
To recharge any mobile number, go to Mobile Recharge option.Choose operator, select Prepaid or Postpaid. You can either enter the phone number or select the Phone Number from your phone’s Contact List. After that, enter the amount you want to recharge and enter your PIN. Press Confirm and your recharge is done.Minimum transaction amount is BDT 10 for mobile recharge service.
26. How to Recharge Mobile using USSD Channel?
For mobile recharge via USSD menu dial *269#, choose Buy Airtime. Then choose operator and select Prepaid or Postpaid. Enter the Phone Number and the amount you want to recharge. Enter your PIN and your recharge is done. Minimum transaction amount is BDT 10 for mobile recharge service.
27. How to pay utility bills for Dhaka WASA, DPDC, NWZPDCL using OK wallet App?
If you want to pay utility bill using OK wallet mobile app- Go to Utility Bill Payment option and choose the entity (Utility Type) that is WASA, DPDC, NWZPDCL. Enter your unique Customer ID. The outstanding bill amount will show. Insert the PIN. Press Confirm and you will get the message of successful transaction.
28. How to pay utility bills for Dhaka WASA, DPDC, NWZPDCL using USSD channel?
To pay utility bill by USSD, dial *269# and choose Payment option. Choose Utility Bill and the Entity (Utility Type) thatis WASA or DPDCor NWZPDCL. Enter your unique bill ID as customer ID and the outstanding billamount will be shown. Insert the PIN after agreeing to pay. You will get the message of successful transaction.
29. How to pay NID correction fees using OK wallet App?
If you want to pay NID Correction Fees using OK wallet Mobile App- Go to Utility Bill Payment option, Choose NID Correction as service. Enter the NID number and the Pay Code as per the service you want to avail. The charge against the Pay Code will show automatically. Give your PIN and Press Confirm to pay the NID Correction Fees. Show it to our Agent for further proceeding.
30. How to pay NID correction fees using OK wallet USSD channel?
To pay NID Correction Fees using USSD, dial *269# and choose Payment option. Next, choose Bills Pay option. Biller ID for NID Correction is 105 so enter 105 in Enter Biller ID section. Enter NID number in Bill ID. Insert Service Code as per the service you want to avail. The fee as per Service code will show. When you confirm by pressing 1 for Yes and enter the PIN and you will get the message of successful transaction. Show it to OK wallet Agent for further proceeding.
31. Where can I get Pay Code for NID Correction Fee?
Our Agent at NID premises will provide you the pay code according to the service you are seeking for your NID Correction. You can also know about the Pay Code / Service Code by calling our Call Centre 16269 or visiting our website: www.okwallet.com
32. What are the different Pay Code and Fees of NID Correction?
Service fees & Codes
Total Fee Amount
NID CARD RENEWAL FEE
NID CARD LOST/DAMAGED FEE
1st Time Application (REGULAR)
1st Time Application (URGENT)
2nd Time Application (REGULAR)
2nd Time Application (URGENT)
More than two times Application(REGULAR)
More than two times Application(URGENT)
NID CARD CORRECTION FEE
1st Time Application
2nd Time Application
More than two times Application
NID DATA CORRECTION FEE
1st Time Application
2nd Time Application
More than two times Application
33. What should be the process if the Transaction ID is required but Confirmation Message is unavailable?
Call OK wallet 24/7 Call Center at 16269 or send an email to email@example.com.
34. Where can I know more about OK wallet?
You can always know more about our services in our Website: www.okwallet.com.bd. You can call OK wallet 24/7 Call Center at 16269 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.You can also visit and Follow us in our Facebook Fan Page www.facebook.com/okwallet/ for latest updates and events
35. How secure are the transactions carried on my mobile phone?
When you Log into OK wallet Account, you create a PIN that ensures only you can access the accounts. Plus, our powerful firewalls, encryption technology, and timed log-offs help ensure your privacy and security.
36. Is there any charge of using OK wallet via USSD Channel?
No, it is absolutely free.
37. Is there any charge if I call 16269 - OK Wallet Call Center?
Call charge will be applicable as per your respective mobile network operator’s/operator’s charging policy.
38. How can I know latest the Fees and charges of OK wallet Account?
Our Latest Fees and Charges are always visible at our OK wallet website: www.okwallet.com.bd under tariff section.
1. What is OK wallet App?
OK wallet’ App is the mobile application of Mobile Financial Services of ONE Bank Limited which is a simple, easy-to-use and highly secured. You can use OK wallet App for sending cash quickly to people, recharging mobile, shopping at your favorite stores and shops, paying your utility bill and much more. You can download the OK wallet App for free from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).
2. Where can I download OK wallet App?
You can download the App for free from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).
3. How to Download OK wallet?
It’s Easy! Simply go to Google Play for Android Devices or App Store for iOS Devices for downloading OK wallet Mobile Application. OK wallet App will work on your Android device that runs OS 4.4 and above or if it is an iPhone that runs iOS 9.1 and above.
4. How to access OK Account easily?
Simply login OK wallet App by using PIN and OTP from registered phone number.
5. What are the services that are available in OK wallet app?
It has exciting features like Money Transfer (Send Money/P2P), Mobile Recharge, Cash-out, Merchant Payment, and Utility Payment. Add Money is available in the OK wallet where you can Cash-in from linked OBL Savings Account or OBL Branch or our Agent Point.
6. Are there any extra charges for doing transactions using the OK wallet App?
There is no extra charge for doing transactions using OK wallet App.
7. Do I need internet connection for using OK wallet App?
Yes, OK wallet App uses your phone’s internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available).
8. Can anyone access my OK wallet account from the OK wallet app in my handset and do transactions?
No one will be able to log in to your OK wallet Account if s/he doesn’t know your OK wallet PIN.
9. Can I use my OK wallet App outside Bangladesh?
No, you can use your OK wallet App only in Bangladesh.
10. How Secured is OK wallet Mobile Banking Application?
OK wallet App ensures security by binding the SIM with your mobile phone using OTP (One Time Password) which makes the wallet more protected. Moreover, your OK wallet PIN is required for performing all types of financial transactions.
11. In the same handset can I use OK wallet App beside other MFS Apps?
Yes, you can definitely use the OK wallet App even if you have other MFS Apps downloaded in the same smart phone.
12. Is it possible to select recipient from Contact List for Money Transfer/ P2P Transfer/ Send Money?
No need to manually input numbers anymore! Simply select the desired recipient from contact list for fast and error-free financial transaction.
13. How to Scan QR Code (Quick Response Code) for faster and error free Merchant Payment or Cash- out?
Printed and ready to use QR codes are available at our Agent and Merchant points. Scan the QR code at Merchant outlets for Payment and at Agent points for easy, faster and error free Cash-out.
14. Which one is more secure - USSD channel or OK wallet mobile App?
Both OK wallet App and USSD channel are highly secured for all types of OK wallet transactions.
Complaint and Dispute Resolution:
1. Where can I make complaints?
Simply call our 24/7 Call Centre 16269 or send an email at email@example.com .
2. When can I make complaints?
You can call 16269 any time of the day. Our Call Center is here to support you 24/7-all year long.
3. What happens when I send money to wrong person or wrong entity?
Before making any transaction from your OK wallet Account, please check and ensure that the recipient’s Account number and the amount of money are correct.
In the event of any incorrect transaction using OK wallet, all responsibilities lie with the customer/sender because the customer himself/herself inputs the recipient’s Account number and the amount of money and also confirms the transaction by providing the PIN. Before providing such PIN, the customer can see the information (the recipient’s mobile number and transaction amount) s/he has keyed in on mobile’s screen so that s/he can verify the information. In case of any incorrect input s/he can cancel the instruction of transaction then and there. That is why, in the event of money being sent by the customer to an unintended Account, OK wallet has no authority to reimburse the customer without any direction of the court, or the consent of the recipient.
4. What happens when I have a dispute or disagreementwith the biller regarding the charge ofa specific bill?
If you havea dispute or disagreement with the biller regarding the charge of a specific bill, you have to call our Call Centre 16269 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the complaint/ dispute. We will check specific information and suggest a solution from our end.
- Don’t share PIN to anyone not even to the One Bank employees. ONE Bank representatives would never ask you to reveal thePIN.
- Do not fall for the trap of any fraud out of greed, fear, trust or superstition.
- Always use trusted mobile device and avoid using rooted/jail-break mobile device.
- Always log out after finishing a session.
- Frauds can call you and say that they have sent you money by mistake or that you have won the lottery or you have got a new job opportunity. They can also mislead you pretending to be an OBL executive and con you by talking about activation of new services or threatening to shut your account down.
For any of these incidents do not just fall for the trap. First verify the intention and identity of the caller and Contact 24/7 Call Centre 16269 immediately.